Get Crazy with your career! Join our team and grow with Russ Davis Wholesale!
Our foundation and success was built on people and relationships. This holds true with our employees as well. Our people are our most important asset and are instrumental to our success. Russ Davis started in 1955 as a small, local produce supplier in northern MN, and has grown into one of the region’s largest, most successful fresh produce distributors.
Today, Russ Davis Wholesale is a 100% employee-owned organization. We have five warehouse facilities, one fresh-cut produce facility and over 125 trucks working together to deliver fresh produce to customers across the Midwest. In addition, we operate two Truck & Trailer shops (Wadena and Hammond) and an Over-the-Road refrigerated trucking division (Wood Lake).
Russ Davis differentiates itself from the competition based on our employees who value quality and customer service and have a vision for growth and success.
Potential Career Opportunities
(See link below for current openings)
- Warehouse Order Pickers and Receivers
- Quality Control Inspectors and Ripeners
- Produce Packers
- Product Production, Cutting and Packaging
- Produce Buying, Sales and Merchandising
- Facilities, Sanitation and Food Safety
- CDL Route Delivery Drivers
- Transport Operations and Fleet Maintenance
- Administrative Support
- Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting, Information and Technology
OPEN HAMMOND POSITIONS
All others, please complete application on top of page.
Russ Davis offers a comprehensive Benefit Package including:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance including Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Section 125 – Flexible Spending Plans
- Personal Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Plan
- Employee Assistance Program